I hope that you are well, finding ways to be safe, and also productive in this new environment. It’s truly amazing how quickly things have changed since the beginning of March but in particular over the last two weeks.
The bottom line is we’re here to help in any way you need us! Our team has been nothing short of rock stars these last few weeks as we’ve helped customers deploy a variety of solutions and think creatively outside the box to make things work in a way that serves their business.
Here are some of the ways we’ve been helping customers and can help your organization as well:
- Expanding existing phone systems to support remote workers via softphones and IP phones. Many of our partners have promotions to help with this, including 90 days free through June 30 for softphone licenses and mobile clients.
- Helping customers with bandwidth – ordering new internet circuits for remote employees and implementing SD-WAN solutions to help with the new levels of bandwidth.
- Setting up UCaaS environments to ensure seamless work from home functionality. Many of our partners have special offers and month to month contracts as well as the ability to deploy in as little as 24 hours.
- Setting up call forwarding and recording messages for updated business hours or site closings.
- Dispatching to sites for emergency needs for critical businesses.
Optus began a systematic review and execution of our business continuity plan many weeks ago and successfully deployed our entire sales, service delivery, and support teams earlier in March to an integrated work from home environment. The safety of our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve remains our top priority. Our warehouse and production staff are operating in a safe and limited environment at this time.
Taking these actions allows us to provide our customers with the same ongoing support you are accustomed to while protecting our employees and communities. We understand that many of you are in critical businesses that must continue to operate 24/7, that many of you are trying to deploy employees to work from home or possibly closing sites temporarily and need assistance with call management.
We know this is a challenging time. We’re here to help and have the expertise to help you think outside the box and find the right long-term or short-term solution to protect your employees and your business continuity. Be safe, be smart, and let’s all work together to navigate this together successfully.
Optus is here to help.