In a typical cloud versus on-premise project, if the price and perceived value are similar, then the decision often comes down to the companies' preferred financial structure. Learn the considerations should you be aware of when determining your financial preference.
The five considerations:
1. UC is different: Extra costs are regularly involved.
2. How do your employees use UC?
3. How volatile is your business?
4. What is your CFO’s preference on IT financing?
5. How much influence do executives have on technology choices?
Want a sneak peak? Read our blog article, “4 Strategic Business Considerations Before Cloud Voice.”